| Vandalism Warning
Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
Alexis Michelle is the stage name of Alex Michaels, a drag performer from New York City, New York. She was one of the 14 queens who competed and produced on the ninth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. She finished in fifth place.
Rupaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 9|
|Mini-Challenges Won||1 (ep. 5)|
|Times as Team Captain||0|
|Main Challenges Won||1 (ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two||2 (ep. 8, 11)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 11|
Episode 1: Oh. My. Gaga! - For the main challenge, the girls had to compete in a charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent pageant, serving up a hometown look and a Lady Gaga look.
For the hometown look, she chose a pop up cape with the statue of liberty and "I heart NY" symbols on it, and a swimsuit with civil right messages, representing New York City. She was critiqued for the messages on her swimsuit not being written very clearly. For the Gaga look, she chose Gaga's 2015 Golden Globes Awards outfit. She received praise from all judges.
Episode 5: Reality Stars: The Musical - Alexis won the sexy selfie mini challenge, and as a result got to choose the roles the queens had to play for the lip-sync challenge "Kardashian: The Musical". Alexis chose Kris Jenner and performed well in the challenge, landing in the top three, but ultimately did not win due to her 'basic' runway outfit. In Untucked she blamed the other queens for not telling her to change her outfit, which she received backlash for.
Episode 6: Snatch Game - Alexis chose to impersonate Liza Minnelli for the Snatch Game, a choice RuPaul was very excited about. Alexis's Madonna runway for the episode was inspired by Madonna's Dick Tracy character Breathless Mahoney. Alexis performed very well and got good critiques, both on her Liza and her Madonna runway, and she was declared the winner of the challenge.
Episode 8: RuPaul Roast - In the Reading is Fundamental mini-challenge Alexis was thrown off by the reads involving her size (mainly by Nina Bo'nina Brown and Farrah Moan). Farrah later apologized to Alexis for her read. Alexis painted herself green for the roast as it is Michelle's least favourite colour, but bombed her routine, landing her in the bottom two against Farrah. Alexis won the lipsync, and Farrah was eliminated.
- "Did you catch the T in Coont?"
- "Alexis Michelle is known for her theatricality, her lipsync talent, her live vocals and uhm... being pretty thirsty."
- "I'm a good girl, I am."
- "I am all about body, curve, swerve, glamour, class, a little touch of prostitute, and of course, mug."
- Fucking Shady Whores" (Talking about Shea and Sasha when they call her out for her outfit on the main stage but not in the Werkroom)
- She had auditioned every year since Season 2 before getting selected.
- Alexis is Jewish.
- She is the cousin of singer Lisa Loeb.
- She is known for riding the NYC subway to gigs.
- She has the same drag first name as Alexis Mateo of Season 3 and All Stars 1.
- She has the same real first name as Alisa Summers of Season 4 and the same real last name as Chad Michaels, winner of All Stars 1 and runner up for Season 4.
- Alexis, along with Aja, Peppermint, and Sasha Velour, was interviewed for getoutmag and had to do a Broadway themed look. Alexis chose to base hers on the musical Sweeney Todd. 
- First queen to wear a mustache while lipsyncing.
- Alexis, along with Aja, Peppermint, and Sasha Velour, released a song on April 21, 2017 called "C.L.A.T."
- Alexis Michelle once went on a date with Bob The Drag Queen, where they ended up watching each other's audition tapes for RuPaul's Drag Race.
|Peppermint • Shea Couleé • Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O’Hara • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg|