RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 5||All Stars 2|
|Ranking:||6th place||5th place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 5, 9)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (ep. 9)||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 4)||2 (ep. 3, 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (ep. 7, 8, 9)||2 (ep. 4, 7)|
|Eliminated:||Episode 9||Episodes 4, 7|
Drag Name Origin
She grew up in a large family where everyone all had to agree upon a TV show to watch, and Who’s the Boss was the one. She thought if she ever was a girl, she would be Alyssa Milano. Her last name came from her drag mother, Laken Edwards. Alyssa's early mentors were Miss Manny, her drag grandmother, and Whitney Paige, a Texas pageant queen.
"Girl, I am gagging!"
All Stars 2
"Alright... My name is Alyssa Edwards and I need, I need, I need, I need, I need to get up in this all star gig! (Tongue pop)
"I'm back, back, back, back again!"
"The sky is the limit when your ♡'s in it. Don't dream it, be it. Always and forever, Alyssa."
All Stars 2 (Episode 4)
"Its Not Personell... its DRAG! P.S. Log Off. Always & Forever, Alyssa E. 💋"
All Stars 2 (Episode 7)
"IMAGINE, CREATE & INSPIRE! ♥ you all! Always & Forever, Alyssa Edwards ALL STARS"
Following Season 5, Logo started working with Justin on a show called Beyond Belief which focuses on the Beyond Belief Dance Company, which he is director of. However, the airing of the series was cancelled following the tragic death of Johnson's mother, who featured heavily in the show. A new version of the series has since been said to be in the works.
- Alyssa was originally shortlisted for Season 4, but did not make the final cast and was later cast on Season 5 instead.
- Alyssa was the last queen in the show ever to be given immunity, as she was saved on Season 5's Snatch Game despite giving one of the worst performances.
- Alyssa is the first and current the only queen to have 5 Low placements in a row on a season: She was Low on episodes 5 and 6, and was in the Bottom 2 on episodes 7, 8 and 9.
- Alyssa is the second queen to be eliminated 3 times in total from both the regular series and in the All Stars series, the first being Tatianna.
- Alyssa has been impersonated for Snatch Game by Violet Chachki from Season 7 and Aja from Season 9.
- Alyssa is the only queen to have been saved in a double shantay you stay twice (in episode 7 of Season 5 against Roxxxy Andrews, and against Tatianna in episode 5 of All Stars 2.)
- Alyssa is the drag mother of Season 2 & 3 contestant Shangela Laquifa Wadley, and Season 6 contestants Laganja Estranja and Gia Gunn. Fellow season 5 queen Vivienne Pinay is also considered an honorary member of the Haus of Edwards.
- Johnson owns his own dance studio, 'Beyond Belief', located in Mesquite, Texas.
- Along with Victoria Parker, she appeared in the 2008 documentary, "Pageant," a film documenting five men competing in the Miss Gay America pageant.
- Alyssa is the third queen to stay past the episode she returned in defying the "Returning Queen Curse". The first queen to do so is Trixie Mattel of Season 7, and the second being Naysha Lopez of Season 8.
- Alyssa is only one of three queens to be eliminated thrice. The other queens that have been eliminated thrice are Tatianna and Morgan McMichaels.
- Alyssa is not only known for her quotes, but also for the faces she makes in the mirror.
- Alyssa had her own web series on the Wow Presents youtube channel, called: Alyssa's Secret counting 114 episodes.
- Alyssa has made a guest appearance as the choreographer for the Pharmarusical Challenge in season 10 episode 2.
- She is one of the few Eliminated queens to go on and be (considerably) more successful than the winner of her season
- "Don't be bitter, just get better."
- "Jealousy's a killer in this industry!"
- "...Alright. Oh, I see where this is going."
- "Why you being cute?"
- "I don't get cute I get drop dead gorgeous."
- "Get a grip, get a life, and get over it."
- "Game on, bitch. The sequel."
- "Every woman has a secret. Mine happens to be a little bigger... I'm a man."
- "They read me the house down underneath the cement."
- "What the hell are you squirping like a chirping like a bird?"
- "It's not personal, it's drag."
- "Girl look how orange you f*ckin' look, girl!"
- "And then walks in Coco Montrese."
- "She was the one backstabbin' me, behind my back."
- "Bitch, sit yo ass down and shut the hell up, bitch!"
- "The Ghetto's a place mama, so don't call someone a place."
- "Reading you is like reading a Walt Disney book, it's simply too easy."
- "Santino, will you please shut the f*ck up with your no-drag-knowledge mouth?"
- "Oh she really came that way? ...alriggghht."
- "I'm not bothered.com."
- "Not on tonight!"
- "I need to get up in this gig, girl."
- "Wrong queen mama cuz I'm not the one."
- "Mama, this is garbage."
- "Gurl, you're a joke gurl. I could read you on your lack of talent."
- "This is human, mama. This is $450, that is $35."
- "Put your mouth where your fashion is."
- "Cause I'm what? Sickening!"
- "Face crack of the century."
- "Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards."
- *Tongue pop*
- "Oh, but you wanna really fight."
All Stars 2
- "You're a Gila monster."
- "Well, I was a lovely fourth alternate!"
- "If I go home, it was rigged. Rigor morris, girl. It was Rigga Morris!"
- "You think you're clever don't ya?"
- "ARNE ARNE I need to get up in this all star gig"
- "You're that girl I knew you were."
- "Phi Phi I tried to hug you though."
- "Girl why you gagging, you never done a beauty mask before?"
- "Log off, Phi. Log off. Delete the account."
- “Baby, nothin’ was notarized. No contracts are signed. My attorney was not present. That was hog wash."
- "Bitch, that was all 3 years ago!"
- "Oh my gosh, look at Katya Zigawadawadawada!"
- "What the fuck is goin' on in here on this day?"
- "Baby I got a doctorate...in drag"
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg