Aquaria is the winner of the tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race.
Drag Name Origin
Aquaria got her drag name from her zodiac sign, Aquarius.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 4, 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (ep. 4, 7, 11)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
- "Bonjour! Sorry to keep you waiting" (Season 10 entrance)
- "My name is Aquaria and I am a superstar!"
- "I don't define drag, drag is defined by me."
- "Vixen shut the fuck up!"
- "I need something to stand out because RuPaul doesn't see the star in me, that means that I'm not showing him my star..."
- "Some girls in the werkroom chose to read books, I chose to turn looks"
- ”Oh! Come on, Buzz Lightyear!”
- "Yaasss! C'mon Postmates!"
- "My humor comes from a... very confused place in my brain."
- "Hello, Hello, Hello!" (as Melania Trump during the Snatch Game)
- "Any hole is a goal." (as Melania Trump during the Snatch Game).
- "Its alright Barack, no worries." (to RuPaul, as Melania Trump during the Snatch Game)
- "Clearly the runways aren't being Judged" (to The Vixen)
- "I can't see shit!"
- "The only vers I am is Versace."
- "I am very comfortable in front of a camera, and I love me a good photoshoot"
- "Oh honey, I'm not saying I'm a gold digger, but..."
- "I can tell by the twinkle in RuPaul's eyes that he is living for this!"
- "If you pee clear, cheer!"
- "I wish I had a friend to help me." (attempting to remove a ring)
- "Sometimes in life you’re not always given a second chance. But if you do, take advantage of it, and go out with a bang." (winner acceptance speech)
- Aquaria has been doing drag since 2014.
- Aquaria was born and raised in West Chester, a suburb of Philadelphia, PA.
- Aquaria studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, majoring in Womenswear, and living in the dorms.
- Aquaria is featured in the single, "Looks" by Linux.
- Additionally, she released a single called "Burn Rubber."
- Aquaria is the drag daughter of Season 4 winner Sharon Needles.
- Aquaria is the only queen of her season to win 3 challenges, and the youngest of her season, being 21 years old at the time of competing.
- She is the youngest queen to win 3 challenges.
- Aquaria has a large Instagram following. She had over 210,000 followers on Instagram before her casting was announced.
- She became one of the few Drag Race alumni to reach one million followers on Instagram.
- Aquaria is often confused with Miz Cracker in the New York drag scene.
- Aquaria hosted parties at Art Basel; performed in nightclubs in New York City, London, and Vienna
- Aquaria is the first queen to have won both the Snatch Game and the Ball Challenge on the same season.
- Aquaria's statistics through out her season are very similar to Season 7 winner Violet Chachki's statistics in her season.
- Aquaria was safe for 5 challenges (Violet was safe for 4 challenges), both never landed in the bottom 2, were in the bottom 3 twice, won 3 challenges, won the ball challenge, won the last challenge and were crowned America’s Next Drag Superstar.
- Aquaria is the ninth queen to reach the Top 4 without ever lip syncing for her life and the tenth queen to never lip sync for their life.
- Aquaria is the youngest queen, in both date of birth and age of competing, to be crowned America's Next Drag Superstar.
- Aquaria and Sharon Needles are the only drag mother/daughter duo to both win a season.
- She is the third winner of a regular season and fourth winner overall who didn't win her first challenge within the first three weeks of competition, winning for the first time on episode 4.
- Aquaria is the only Drag Race winner to have been safe in the first three episodes.
- Aquaria is the third winner of a regular season in a row hailing from New York City and the fourth winner from New York City overall.
- She is the fourth winner to also be the winner of snatch game and the third snatch game winner of a regular season in a row hailing from New York City.
- Her and Monét X Change are the only Winner/MC Duo to both be from the same place (NYC).
|2nd/3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenburg|