Drag Name Origin
Aquaria got her drag name from her zodiac sign, Aquarius.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 4, 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 4, 7)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- "Bonjour! Sorry to keep you waiting" (Season 10 Entrance)
- My name is Aquaria and I am a superstar!
- "I don't define drag, drag is defined by me."
- "Vixen shut the fuck up!"
- "I need something to stand out because RuPaul doesn't see the star in me, that means that I'm not showing him my star..."
- "Some gurls in the werkroom chose to read books I chose to turn looks"
- ”Oh! Come on, Buzz Lightyear!”
- "Yaasss! C'mon Postmates!"
- "Any hole is a goal." (As Melania Trump during the Snatch Game)
- "Hello, Hello, Hello!" (As Melania Trump during the Snatch Game).
- "Its alright Barack, no worries." (As Melania Trump during the Snatch Game).
- "Clearly the runways aren't being Judged" (To The Vixen)
- "I can't see shit!"
- Aquaria is the drag daughter of Season 4 winner Sharon Needles.
- Aquaria is the youngest queen on season 10, at 21 years old at the time of competing.
- Aquaria has been doing drag since 2014.
- Aquaria has a large Instagram following. She had over 210,000 followers on Instagram before her casting was announced.
- Aquaria was born and raised in West Chester, a suburb of Philadelphia, PA.
- Aquaria studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, majoring in Womenswear and living in the dorms.
- Aquaria is often confused with Miz Cracker in the New York drag scene.
- Aquaria hosted parties at Art Basel; performed in nightclubs in New York City, London, and Vienna
- Aquaria is the first queen to have won both the Snatch Game and the Ball challenge on the same season.