Drag Name Origin
Her first name Asia is taken from a family member with whom she had a strong relationship with when beginning her drag career. Her middle name "Taylor" had previously been used by her; though since competing on RuPaul's Drag Race, Asia no longer adds "T." to her name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||3 (ep. 2, 6, 8)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 3, 9)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (ep.8)|
- "Well guys, Texas is back in the house." (Season 10 entrance)
- "If I'm ever in the bottom I'm gonna say do y'all not remember she was a sponge? Do y'all not remember miss thing was a sponge?"
- "And your talent is in the bottom two" (to Monet X Change)
- "It's about to be Asia O'Hara's Drag Race! I'm about to own this whole building!"
- Asia is the drag mother of Season 4 and All Stars 2 queen Phi Phi O'Hara.
- Stated in an interview that her drag mother is Josephine O'Hara, a pageant queen from Texas. Her drag grandmother is Sweet Savage.
- Asia has won several notable titles in drag pageants.
- Asia is related to Trinity Taylor, and sometimes uses the name "Asia T O'Hara". The name Taylor comes from the Haus of Taylor, founded by drag-father Bob Taylor.
- Asia is the third queen to take part in the competition with the surname "O'Hara". The first two are Phi Phi O'Hara and Eureka O'Hara.
- Miss Gay USofA 2007, succeeding Alyssa Edwards who won in 2006. 
- All American Goddess 2012 
- Miss Gay America 2016 
- RuPaul has slapped her in the face.