Drag Name Origin
Her first name Asia is taken from a family member whom she had a strong relationship with when beginning her drag career.
- "Well God, Texas is back in the house." (Season 10 entrance)
- Asia is the drag mother of Season 4 and All Stars 2 queen Phi Phi O'Hara.
- Stated in an interview that her drag mother is Josephine O'Hara, a pageant queen from Texas. Her drag grandmother is Sweet Savage.
- Asia has won several notable titles in drag pageants.
- Asia is related to Trinity Taylor, and sometimes uses the name "Asia T O'Hara". The name Taylor comes from the Haus of Taylor, founded by drag-father Bob Taylor.
- Asia is the third queen to take part in the competition with the surname "O'Hara". The first two are Phi Phi O'Hara and Eureka O'Hara.
- Miss Gay USofA 2007, succeeding Alyssa Edwards who won in 2006. 
- All American Goddess 2012 
- Miss Gay America 2016