Drag Name Origin
Blair had originally conceived her first name watching Gossip Girl with her mother, a show in which there is a character named Blair. A couple of weeks later, while working out at the gym one day Blair received multiple calls from her mother. Blair's mother had said that she had passed St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis. The two decided that her drag name must be Blair St. Clair.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (ep. 3)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (ep.6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
“Let me be your STAR! xoxo Blair St. Clair”
Lip Sync Battles
- "🎶I'm Blair St. Clair.🎶 Just got here this morning." (Season 10 entrance)
- "I do declare, I am the Blair St. Clair, and I'm coming out." (Elimination quote)
- She won the title of Miss Gay Indiana 2016.
- Leaked as a cast member by TMZ in late 2017 due to a DUI she received a few years prior.
- Her drag mother is Heather Bea, a veteran pageant queen in Indianapolis.
- Blair is a hairdresser.
- Blair is the first queen on Drag Race to come from Indiana.
- Some fans have said that Blair is a victim of the '9th place curse'. (This means doing good but get eliminated in 9th.) Other victims of this "curse" include Milk and Max.
- Her song, "Now Or Never" has over 1 million views on YouTube.
- She lip-synced alongside Ongina during the Season 10 finale.
- Blair's Official Website
- Blair's Facebook
- Blair's Instagram
- Blair's Twitter
- Blair's YouTube
- Blair on Apple Music
|2nd/3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenburg|