Drag Name Origin
Blair had originally conceived her first name watching Gossip Girl with her mother, a show in which there is a character named Blair. A couple of weeks later, while working out at the gym one day Blair received multiple calls from her mother. Blair's mother had said that she had passed St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis. The two decided that her drag name must be Blair St. Clair.
- "🎶I'm Blair St. Clair.🎶 I just got here this morning." (Season 10 entrance)
- She won the title of Miss Gay Indiana 2016.
- Leaked as a cast member by TMZ in late 2017 due to a DUI she received a few years prior.
- Her drag mother is Heather Bea, a veteran pageant queen in Indianapolis.
- Blair is a hairdresser.
- Blair is the first queen on Drag Race to come from Indiana.