Delta Work (Gabriel Villarreal) is a professional drag queen and performer from Norwalk, California.
Delta Work competed on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3, where she was eliminated episode 8, placing 7th in the overall competition.
Drag Name Origin
A local bar where she used to go watch the queens were doing a ‘Ladies of the 80s’ night, and they were trying to do the ladies from Designing Women. There was nobody that could do Delta Burke’s character Suzanne Sugarbaker, because they didn’t have a big girl. So she did and the queens said that she totally looked like Delta Burke. Then one queen said, “You better work Delta! Screw Delta Burke! You’re Delta Work!” She considers Raja as one of her drag mothers, as she knew her prior to joining the show.
- Delta Work was a member of the Heathers clique along with Raja, Manila Luzon and Carmen Carrera. She was known on the show for her frank attitude, sarcastic humor, and upfront sass.
- Since Season 9, Gabriel, aka Delta has been Ru's hairdresser.
- Delta entered the competition after having presented a live audition in front of RuPaul and Santino Rice in Hollywood, California.
- Some times Delta makes impersonations of Adele in Los Ángeles. Even in July of 2016 the same Adele in a concert invited Delta that was dress as her to stepped to the stage, and they even take a selfie.
- Delta has apeer in various episode of the web series Fashion Photo RuView with Season 2 and All Stars 1 runner up, Raven
4th: Yara Sofia (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Carmen Carrera • 6th: Shangela • 7th: Delta Work • 8th: Stacy Layne Matthews • 9th: Mariah • 10th: India Ferrah • 11th Mimi Imfurst • 12th: Phoenix • 13th: Venus D-Lite
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales