The Drag Race Hall of Fame is a collection of queens consisting of RuPaul and the winner of each season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. Queens in the Drag Race Hall of Fame are considered to be the "best of the best" by the show's standards, having exhibited the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent necessary to win the show in seasons with an above-average level of talent and competition.
A spot in the Hall of Fame receives billing as one of the season's prizes in the intro, alongside any monetary of physical prizes the winner may receive.
Drag Race Hall of Fame
- During All Stars 1 all the competing queens would stand in the hall and gesture to the picture on the wall which would hold the first inductee at the end of the season. This appeared in the opening credits of every episode.
- Also during All Stars 1 when the queens were eliminated they would have to take their pictures out of the hall of fame.
- As part of a gag in the opening credits of All Stars 2, Chad Michaels, winner of All Stars 1, appeared inside the Hall of Fame performing various activities in each episode. At the end of the season's reunion, Alaska is teleported into the Hall alongside Chad, and can be heard asking "Chad, do you ever get lonely in here?" as the episode ends.
- During the opening credits of All Stars 3 instead of pictures of their promo looks for the All Stars season Chad Michaels and Alaska wore handmaids outfits inspired by the novel and TV show The Handsmaid's Tale
- The third season of All Stars doesn't show RuPaul's portrait in the hall of fame, but only the previous two winners as well as this seasons winner Trixie Mattel.