Farrah Moan is the stage name of Cameron Clayton, a drag performer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is one of the 14 queens who competed on the ninth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. She finished in eighth place.
"So this is what it looks like.."
Rupaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 9|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (ep. 5, ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
Episode 1, "Oh. My. Gaga!": For the main challenge, the girls had to compete in a charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent pageant, serving up a hometown look and a Lady Gaga look. For the hometown look, she did a beautiful red dress with a headdress, representing Las Vegas. She received negative reviews for not being "Las Vegas" enough. For the Gaga look, she chose Gaga's Alejandro music video look. She was criticised for the outfit looking too big for her small frame and for not using a reveal. Despite that feedback, Gaga liked her makeup and poise.
Episode 3, "Draggily Ever After": The main challenge was to make a princess and a sidekick for it. Farrah struggled due to her lack of sewing skills, and Eureka helped her hot glue some of her outfit. Farrah chose to do a mermaid underwater theme for her princess and sidekick. The judges criticised her blowfish character for being 'distracting' and her outfit for being 'a piece of fabric wrapped around her waist', as described by guest judge Todrick Hall. Farrah placed low this episode, but did not have to lipsync. In Untucked, many fans of the show were attacking Farrah due to Shea Couleé's statement, "Who's after Peppermint? Why ya'll acting brand new?". Farrah stated that she was listening to the lipsync song because she was 90% sure it was going to be her vs Kimora Blac.
Episode 5, "Reality Stars: The Musical": Farrah was assigned the role of Kylie Jenner. She was negatively critiqued for not standing out and bringing personality to her role, and was put in the bottom two against Cynthia Lee Fontaine. Due to Eureka being sent home with an injured knee, they both stayed.
Episode 6, Snatch Game": Farrah decided to portray beauty vlogger Gigi Gorgeous. The judges critiqued her for not going far enough with the character, saying that she could have done more such as making a running gag out of throwing her makeup over her shoulder. She placed bottom 3 but was ultimately declared safe, and did not have to lipsync.
Episode 8, "RuPaul Roast": Farrah and Alexis Michelle had tension early in the episode when Alexis was offended by Farrah's read on Alexis's size in the Reading is Fundamental challenge. Farrah apologized for the read later. Farrah performed poorly in her roast of Michelle Visage and was criticized for not being funny enough, and she made the excuse that she hated being mean. Farrah placed in the bottom two against Alexis, and was eliminated.
- " Let's get this Roast'a cookin. MHM! Can we PLEASE put our hands together for the one, the only, Misssshelle Visage-s's breasts. They're the real star of the show...sorry RuPaul *giggle* HMMMM. I find it hilarious that Michelle judges a talent competition...I don't know about you but don't you have to have talent to do that. HOOOOHHH, and I'm pretty sure having one song in the 90's that no one even remembers, doesn't qualify you to be a judge on such a big T.V show UHHU, good thing she's been sucking Rupaul's dick for so long. sniff HOOOOHHH, and we've got Tamar Braxton in the house, TAMAR Braxton...however you say it. She's Toni Braxton's less talented more annoying sister. HEHE ummmm *clears throat* anyways now that Michelle's dick breath has stunk up this entire stage i'd like to introduce our next MINTY contestant, Peppermint." - Farrah Moan in RuPaul Roast
- "There's usually a feather or two or maybe five dead ostriches."
- "I don't sew."
- "That's my Vegas Sister, Kimora is gonna be known for that ass. I can see it having it's own t-shirts."
- "Someone told me for the first time in my life that I wear too much highlighter!"
- "Huh, So this is what it looks like.....to go home"
- "You know what I say! You can never wear too much highlighter" -Farrah Moan as Gigi Gorgeous
- "I can't wait to get out of here and be a hoe!"
- "I loafed them." - Farrah Moan about Eureka's several hair loafs.
- "They're perfect, they're beautiful, they look like Linda Evangelista, they're a model" -Farrah Moan about the chairs they were sitting on from 204 events
- "I love you Valentina..." - Farrah Moan to Valentina in Untucked!
- "You don't love me." -Farrah Moan to Valentina at the Reunion
- "Let's make a round of applause for the fan favorite!"
- "The cookie doesn´t always crumble"
- "*dying whale noise* No..! *sniff* No...." - Farrah Moan crying when Eureka departed
- Farrah used to be a popular Myspace user under the name Cameron Ugh.
- Farrah Moan is a play on the word 'pheromone'. She took the name Farrah from Farrah Fawcett.
- Cynthia Lee Fontaine helped Farrah get gigs early on in her drag career.
- A picture of Farrah's elimination leaked a few days before her final episode actually aired.
- Farrah was not as prepared as she could have been for Season 9, as she hadn't expected to get accepted for the show on her first time auditioning.
- Farrah is the second youngest to compete on her season - she was 23 during filming, while Aja was the youngest at 22 years old.
- Farrah was homeless when filming Season 9 and was staying at a friend's place for a while.
- Before Cameron became Farrah he was a popular scene kid in MySpace (2008-09) who went by the name of Cameron Ugh.
|2nd: Peppermint • 3rd/4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O’Hara • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg|