Performance on show
RuPaullywood or Bust
- Mini challenge: For the photo shoot in season 5,the girls had to pose in a tank of water. It did not show Ivy's photo shoot in the first episode. This was the first time in herstory where the Underwater Photoshoot challenge did not show everyone's photo.
- Main challenge: For the main challenge the girls went dumpster diving for materials to make a red carpet Hollywood eleganza attire! Ivy felt very comfortable with this, as she is a seamstress. Ivy wore a handstitchedd red dress with a blonde wig. Ivy was not safe, though it is unclear whether she was in the top or bottom that week. Penny, Serena & Jade were in the bottom whereas Alaska, Lineysha & Roxxxy were the top.
Lip Sync Extravaganza Eleganza
- Mini challenge: For this mini challenge the girls were split into 3 group and lip synched to 3 of Rupaul's song; Ladyboy, Peanut Butter and Tranny Chasers. Ivy won this mini challenge lip synching to Peanut Butter along with Detox and Serena. They were the team captains for the main challenge.
- Main challenge: For main challenge the girls had to lip sync to legendary moments of Untucked in past seasons. Team Ivy got Season 2, and the team was formed by:
- Ivy as Morgan McMicheals
- Honey as Mystique Summers
- Vivienne as Tatianna
- Lineysha as Tyra Sanchez
Ivy did reportedly well as Morgan, receiving universal praise from the judges. On the runway, Ivy's outfit commanded a considerable amount of attention, as she had chosen to dress as a butterfly with very high stilts.Team Ivy were announced the best team overall, with Lineysha winning the challenge. Ivy, Honey, Vivienne and Lineysha were all safe.
- Mini challenge: For the mini challenge the girls dragged up mannequins to pageant queens. Ivy teamed up with Vivienne. Team Alaska and Lineysha deservingly won the challenge with the fabulous Lil' Pound Cake.
- Main challenge: The main challenge was create 2 kids TV shows. Ivy was picked for Lineysha's team. Ivy worked with Lineysha for their segment, where they made a banana split (in 2 languages). While Ivy was good, Lineysha simply translated it and didn't perform very well. Ivy wore a pink Vegas showgirl look on the runway and was declared safe.
Black Swan: Why It Gotta Be Black?
- Mini challenge: For the mini challenge, the girls donned afros and had a disco danceoff. Ivy did well though Roxxxy did say "Ivy has no stitch of rhythm in her body". Jinkx and Coco won.
- Main challenge: The girls showed off their dance moves this week in the sickening new ballet "No Rupaulogies". Ivy was snapped up pretty quickly by Jinkx (it was clear a friendship was growing) as her first choice. Ivy was cast as Lady Bunny, who she had actually worked with before. Ivy was brilliant in the dance, when she performed alongside Jinkx as genderfuck Ru. They both were in the top that week. On the runway when asked to wear their most divalicious outfit, Ivy turned it. Michelle said Ivy was "mindblowingly talented' and that her Lady Bunny was "hilarious". Santino's only critique was that her Lady Bunny was maybe too pretty! Although Ivy was in the top, Alyssa won.
- Mini challenge: The girls were competing on the red carpet-Ru wore it best? Three people were given matching fabric- zebra,giraffe and pink. Alyssa, Detox and Roxxxy won the challenge.
- Main Challenge: Ivy decided to portray Marilyn Monroe on Snatch Game. Whilst her runway look that week got praised, her portrayal of Monroe didn't impress the judges, and it landed her in the bottom three. However, she was deemed safe and didn't have to lip sync.
"Hey ladies! Oh my god!"
- Ivy spent eight years performing in the circus, where she learned juggling, stilt walking, and fire shows. She is the only queen ever to walk the runway on stilts.
- Ivy is known for personally making all of her stage outfits, and for designing for other celebrity drag queens such as Lady Bunny. She made several of Season 3 runner-up Manila Luzon's outfits.
- Both of Ivy's siblings (her brother and sister) are gay.
- Ivy is a talented singer and won the "Can I Get an Amen?" challenge on Season 5, in which the queens had to perform an inspiring anthem.
- Ivy and Season 9 contestant Valentina are tied for the second-lowest Miss Congeniality placement, as both came 7th on their respective seasons. Cynthia Lee Fontaine is the lowest-placing Miss Congeniality, coming in 10th on Season 8.
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales