Drag Name Origin
She chose Kameron because it sounds androgynous, as she did not want an overly-feminine name. Her last name has no association with Chad Michaels. Rather, she chose it because it sounded strong and no other drag queens in Nashville had taken the name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 8)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (ep. 9, 10, 11)|
- "Well I auditioned for Pit Crew, but this is gonna be way more fun!" (Season 10 entrance)
- "Bodybuilder Barbie!"
- *deep voice* "Unless you're into that."
- "Far too much sass, way too much ass."
- ”Cher and cockroackes!”
- She works as a hairdresser when not in drag.
- She does fantasy and creature makeup.
- She is known for being a "muscle queen".
- Everything she wore in her promo look was given to her by production except the jacket.
- She also despised the shoes that they gave her for the shoot.
- She was nicknamed "the trade of Season 10" by Monique Heart on Episode 1.
- She was bullied heavily by straight men at a young age.
- Kameron Michaels is the third contestant to survive three lipsyncs in a row, the first two to do so were Raven and Jujubee (Team Rujubee) of All Stars 1.
- She is also the only contestant ever in a regular season to survive the three consecutive lipsyncs in a row before the final four-way lipsync and still make it to the finale episode.
- She was named the “Lipsync Assassin” of her season after winning lipsyncs against Monet X Change and Miz Cracker and tying with Eureka O'Hara in a double-shantay.
- Kameron's Website
- Kameron's Facebook
- Kameron's Twitter
- Kameron's Instagram
- Kameron's YouTube
- Kameron's Tumblr