Drag Name Origin
She chose Kameron because it sounds androgynous, as she did not want an overly-feminine name. Her last name has no association with Chad Michaels. Rather, she chose it because it sounded strong and no other drag queens in Nashville had taken the name. 
- "Well I auditioned for Pit Crew, but this is gonna be way more fun." (Season 10 entrance)
- She works as a hairdresser when not in drag. 
- She does fantasy and creature makeup.
- Kameron is known for being a "muscle queen".
- Everything she wore in her promo look was given to her by production except the jacket.
- Kameron despised the shoes that they gave her for the shoot.