About Kenya Michaels
Kenya was first eliminated in Episode 5, Snatch Game, after doing a bad Beyoncé impression and landing in the Bottom alongside Milan.
She was eliminated again in Episode 10, Jocks in Frocks, after coming back (in the same episode), by Latrice Royale.
Kenya is from the African country, and Michaels is in honor of the choreographer Mia Michaels. She was a dance teacher in Puerto Rico and loves Mia Michaels.
- During the Show
- I'm a little person, but I'm FIERCE... BITCH!
- I like to MOVE my body!
- Mira mi cabello! Perra!
- I'm going to teach you Spanish right now!
- I feel amazing!
- I say get your rebel on, and fight!
- Mama, It is not what you say, it's what you do!
- I'm gonna take a sweet dream right now!
- I'm a survivor! I'm a survivor! - While "imitating" Beyonce on the Snatch Game.
- Reminds me of high school gym class...
- spoken in an accent* Jesus is a biscuit! - after Phi Phi O'Hara's and Sharon Needles' fight.
Pulse terror attack
Kenya performed in the "Pulse" night club during the June 12th terror attack. She posted an update on her Facebook page saying she is safe shortly after the attack.
- Kenya is a transgender woman.
- At 5'0", she is the shortest queen to compete on RuPaul's Drag Race.
Follow Kenya Michaels
- Kenya's Myspace
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality), 5th: Kenya Michaels, 6th: Dida Ritz, 7th: Willam, 8th: Jiggly Caliente, 9th: Milan, 10th: Madame LaQueer, 11th: The Princess 12th: Lashauwn Beyond, 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales