Madame was eliminated in Episode 4, Queens Behind Bars. She was in the bottom alongside Milan, and was out lip-synced.
Drag Name Origin
Madame was a character from a Telemundo soap opera in the 80s performed by a Puerto Rican actress who was friends with her family. The character was the villain and the head of a whore house. She always wanted to be a mistress of mischief. Queer is from her favorite TV show, Queer as Folk, and it also has a double meaning. Queer is another word for gay and it also means weird. She wanted a name that didn’t project a faithful female image but rather a man that dresses up like one. La was added later to make it sound more beautiful in French.
- "Are we talking about beavers or... EEEEWWWWWWW!"
- "Boink Boink!" - In the wrestling challenge as Madame LaCrush.
- "Oh my gosh, I feel so great! I certainly actually proved them wrong about picking me last!"
- "I didn't care that Phi Phi didn't pick me, I didn't care about that.... I did care about YOU not picking me!"
- "Finally! I'm not gonna get picked last!!!!"
- "I just wanna pee on the floor and start doing flip flops!"
- "My ankle went *click*!"
- Madame LaQueer is the drag mother of Season 5 queen Lineysha Sparx.
- LaQueer also has at least 15 other drag daughters.
- She's been doing drag since 2000.
- She's tied with Mayhem Miller as the lowest placing queen to win a challenge. (10th place)
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales