Mayhem Miller is the stage name of Dequan Johnson, a drag performer from Riverside, California. Mayhem competed on the tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race where she was the fifth queen to be eliminated, placing 10th.
Drag Name Origin
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 1)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (ep. 3 & 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||ep. 5|
- "Party!" (a phrase popularised by Adore Delano was actually coined by Mayhem)
- "Guess who finally decided to crash the party." (Season 10 entrance)
- "It has taken me WAY too long to get here, and I need these bitches behind me to know - you ain't gon' get rid of me that easy." (in the LSFYL against Yuhua)
- She is a prominent figure in the West Hollywood drag scene.
- Her drag sisters are Raven and Morgan McMichaels, all three started drag the very same day - May 10th, 2002. She also belongs in the same drag family as Detox and Delta Work.
- Mayhem helped Adore Delano when she started out as a drag queen.
- Her drag daughters are Rhea Litre, quite popular on social media, and Cheyenne Pepper, otherwise known as Eugene Lee Yang of the Try Guys from Buzzfeed.
- Mayhem is the oldest queen in Season 10.
- Mayhem has auditioned for Drag Race since Season 2 but was rejected every year.
- Mayhem has the lowest position for someone that won the first, or any, challenge (10th place).
- Mayhem is the seventh queen to win the first challenge of her season and not make it to top 3, after Morgan McMichaels of Season 2, Manila Luzon and Latrice Royale in All Stars 1, BenDeLaCreme of Season 6 and All Stars 3, Roxxxy Andrews and Tatianna in All Stars 2, Nina Bo'Nina Brown of Season 9 and Aja of All Stars 3.
- Mayhem is the second queen to win a Drag on a Dime challenge, after Nina Flowers of Season 1.