Milan was eliminated in Episode 6, Float Your Boat. It was her third lip-sync, and she was up against Jiggly Caliente in the bottom two.
Drag Name Origin
In college during Halloween she and her friends got in drag and picked names. They were all in model mode and she picked Milan as she thought that is where all the big models go to. She also wanted a name that was androgynous, ambiguous, and original. She now goes by Dwayne Milan as she was inspired by Chad Michaels and Willam Belli who kept their real names. Her drag mother is Nicole Roberts from Columbia, South Carolina.
- During the Show
- "Hey there's a new girl in town! Let's get to business!"
- "Milan is FIERCE! She's FABULOUS, she's DIVA! She can act, sing, dance, produce, and you don't want it from her!"
- "Black people don't stand there when zombies are coming at them, they run bitch!"
- "This is called "Drag Race" not "Drag Walk"."
- "I just wanna say Lady Gaga, that I'm the only boss here!"
- "When she got on that scale, it said "Mahogany!"
- "Her hair don't move! No, but mine do!"
- "Colored Girl, why your base look like chalk!?"
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality), 5th: Kenya Michaels, 6th: Dida Ritz, 7th: Willam, 8th: Jiggly Caliente, 9th: Milan, 10th: Madame LaQueer, 11th: The Princess 12th: Lashauwn Beyond, 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales