Milk's biography via http://www.bigandmilky.com/bio/ reads:
"MILK is the creation of Sandra Sassypants aka Daniel Donigan. This is the story of his/her life.
Dan grew up in Syracuse, NY. Holla, 315! He has a mommy and a daddy... and two really hot brothers. They like pussy. Sorry, gays.
Dan went to Catholic school and was an altar boy. He was never touched by an angel, thankfully.
He was a competitive figure skater, for like, ever.
Dan joined the Marc Jacobs International family in 2009. He loves clothes, like any teenage girl. Duh. He was the Merchandising Manager at Marc Jacobs in NYC. MILK can be seen tackling models at every "Marc" runway show.
Dan breast-formed a drag group called "The Dairy Queens" which is cream-based on the East Coast. The members are: MILK, Skim Burley (MILK's Drag Daughter), Yoohoo, Linda Lakes, & Juggz.
MILK owes much of her success to New York Nightlife Mogul Susanne Bartsch. Susanne discovered MILK & The Dairy Queens at her party at ON TOP: LeBain. She loved these bitches and has been promoting them ever since.
Dan lives in NYC's 'Curry Hill' with his boyfriend James Whiteside, who is a Principal Dancer in American Ballet Theatre and pop performer JBDUBS. Whiteside also performs as Yoohoo (a member of The Dairy Queens). That bitch busy. And with their cat #MsBit.
Thanks for reading this bio, even though you probably didn't.
Thanks for it."
- "Milk! She does a body good, girl" (Season 6 entrance)
- "I... Just farted." (All Stars 3 entrance)
- "Can I get my phone back?" -Milk after she was eliminated"
- "It's Milkin' Time!"
- Milk shares the same first name as Adore Delano.
- Milk has inspired a challenge with her look from Season 6, Episode 2. She created a toga party dress. For this look Milk wore a long white chin beard, being the first queen in RuPaul's Drag Race herstory to have a beard in a runway. She inspired Ru to make a challenge for the Season 7 queens, in episode 3 in which the runway theme was "Bearded and Beautiful".
- Milk had a series on WOWPresent’s YouTube channel called Milk’s LegenDAIRY Looks. To coincide with her return on All Stars 3, the series was brought back.
- In 2016, Milk became a model for Marc Jacobs after previously being an associate at one of his stores and forming a friendship with him.
- Milk became the New Face Of Madonna’s MDNA Skincare Line
4th: Darienne Lake • 5th: BenDeLaCreme (Ms. Congeniality) • 6th Joslyn Fox • 7th: Trinity K. Bonet • 8th: Laganja Estranja • 9th: Milk • 10th: Gia Gunn • 11th: April Carrión • 12th: Vivacious • 13th & 14th: Magnolia Crawford & Kelly Mantle
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales • Miles Davis Moody • Simon Sherry-Wood