Drag Name Origin
Her original name was Brianna Cracker, a play on "Brie-on-a-Cracker", her favorite snack. However, she said it was too much, and shortened it to simply Cracker.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 10)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (ep. 11)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 11|
"KNOW YOURSELF M"
- "OKAY, IT'S TIME FOR DINNERRRR!" (Season 10 entrance)
- ”That’s Miz Cracker, spelt like the snack and the racial slur”
- “There are no accidents in fisting.”
- ”I’m thin, white and salty. And that’s what makes me a cracker"
- ”DILL with It!” (She dressed as a pickle, Episode 5)
- "I'm here to show people the Cracker brand. Stupid."
- "I'm a Jewish Barbie on bath salts."
- "Okay, Katelyn, Time for dinner!"
- "Drag... IS a contact sport."
- (As a chocolate bar) "I taste like your best afternoon, April 24th."
- (to Asia O'Hara) "It doesn't smell like reality... it smells like a whole different plate of food and I don't wanna eat it!"
- (Bossy Rossy challenge) "I'm not only dressed as a pickle... I am actually a pickle."
- (After Mayhem & Monét's Lip-sync) "CHOCOLATE JUDD!"
- "This is flat and a little cold, so I want to say Aquaria."
- "She opened the oatmeal container, pulled out all of the oats individually and felt them all."
- "Aquaria, bring home the crown. Monét, it's time for sundaes." (Untucked)
- "Cher, cockroaches, Cracker damn it! Bam!" (Leaving the Stage)
- "If it’s thin, white and salty. It’s probably a cracker."
- Miz Cracker’s drag mother is Season 8 winner Bob The Drag Queen, making fellow Season 10 contestant Monét X Change her drag aunt.
- Ironically, Miz Cracker is older than her drag mother, a generally uncommon occurrence in the drag community.
- She has been doing drag since 2011.
- Miz Cracker is originally from Seattle.
- Miz Cracker is Jewish.
- Miz Cracker has a YouTube channel with a series called "Review with a Jew", where she comedically reviews episodes of Drag Race.
- Miz Cracker got Sasha Velour her first booking in Manhattan.
- Miz Cracker has a black belt and a national gold medal in karate.
- She has a best friend/manager named Katelyn May, which is the origin of Cracker's signature "Okay Katelyn, time for dinner!"
- Miz Cracker is often confused with Aquaria in the New York drag scene.
- She can speak Wolof, a West African language commonly spoken in Senegal, Gambia, and Mauritania, as well as some French.
- She broke her toe shortly before she left to Drag Race.
- Miz Cracker and Yara Sofia are tied for the latest first main challenge win out of any queens, both winning their first challenge at Episode 10.
- Miz Cracker is the only queen to win the makeover challenge and not make it to the finale.
- Miz Cracker is the only queen to sashay away on their first lip-sync while against someone who was lip-syncing for the third time.
- She lip-synced alongside Bebe Zahara Benet during the Season 10 finale.
- Cracker's Official Website
- Cracker's Facebook
- Cracker's Instagram
- Cracker's Twitter
- Cracker's YouTube
|2nd/3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenburg|