Mystique Summers Madison (Donté Sims) is a Drag Queen and makeup artist from Bedford, Texas.
Mystique was known for her makeup skills, her splits on the stage and her fight with Morgan McMichaels on Untucked.
Mystique is now the spokesperson for the new weave line, "Papa Jade's Secret."
Mystique was eliminated on the 3rd episode on Season 2 of Rupaul's Drag Race.
Mystique won the mini-challenge, which was to eat mysterious types of fried foods, (including chicken, rabbit, alligator and even cow-brains). Mystique was one of the first to finish their baskets full of food, which made her become a team captain for the main challenge.
The main challenge was to shoot a commercial in teams (Team Mystique and Team Morgan), for "Disco – Extra Greasy Shortening". Team Mystique got to the do the commercial for fried chicken. Mystique played a role as Granny, who cooked the fried chicken and was supposed to take charge in representing the Disco product. Mystique gave the weakest performance and apparently didn't listen and was hard to work with RuPaul and guest judge Kathy Najimy on the set.
Mystique lip-synced for her life against Raven to Wynonna Judd's 'I hear you knocking', but lost and was sent home.
Drag Name Origin
She started out as Mystique for three years because she always loved X-Men and since she is transforming from a boy to a girl, she wanted to be a shapeshifter like Mystique. She became Mystique Summers when she did her first pageant under her drag mother Genie Summers. Summers is from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She then realized the linkage to X-Men with Scott Summers. Madison is from one of her friends in Texas. But she has now gone back to just Mystique Summers, because it sounds better and quicker to say the name.
- "I don't need to fix my mug, bitch! Sweetie! How do I have not no manners? No class, no manners? You piss me off some more, I will whoop your fucking ass! Bitch I am from Chicago!" (Said during the fight with Morgan McMichaels on Untucked)
- "I love my two-piece and that Biscuit"
- "Cheeseburger, Taco Bell and a Diet Coke on the side girl!" (referring to how proud she is of her size)
- "I'm a flexible bitch that can drop it like it's hot!"
- "I'm rich bitch!"
- Mystique is originally from Chicago.
- Mystique started doing drag as a dare by one of her friends.
- Mystique first started saying "Two Piece and a Biscuit" during her casting tape for RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Mystique is the first plus-size queen to survive the first elimination.
- She's also the first queen to achieve 10th place.
- Mystique is not afraid to tell you like it is, if you have something to say to her, she will reply right back on her Facebook, Twitter or YouTube account.
- She now works at the Cabaret in Cincinnati, Ohio with Season 5 contestant Penny Tration.
- Mystique's Official Website
- Mystique's Facebook
- Mystique's Instagram
- Mystique's Twitter
- Mystique's YouTube
4th: Tatianna • 5th: Pandora Boxx (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Jessica Wild • 7th: Sahara Davenport • 8th: Morgan McMichaels • 9th: Sonique • 10th: Mystique Summers • 11th: Nicole Paige Brooks • 12th: Shangela
Emanuel Palmer • Max "The Body" Philisaire