Naysha is the first queen to be eliminated during season 8 losing a lip sync to Lady Gaga's Applause against Laila McQueen but then returned on episode 3 "RuCo's Empire" only to be eliminated on the following episode.
She is a former Miss Continental of 2013/2014.
"Hola! The beauty is here."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 8|
|Ranking:||12th place |
|Times as Team Captain:||1|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (ep. 1)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Ep. 1 & Ep. 4|
- Hola! The beauty is here!
- (Have you ever had sex in drag?) Oh my god! Yeah...
- (Answering to Kim) My type? Men.
- Naysha is the second eliminated queen to return in her own season and stay past the episode in which she returned, defying the so-called "returning queen curse." The first was Trixie Mattel.
- Naysha said that she "can't sew" in Ep.1.
- Naysha won Miss Continental in 2013.
- Naysha also appeared on Season 1 Episode 7.
- Naysha Lopez, Trixie Mattel, and Shangela are the only queens who have been brought back into the competition and survived at least one more episode.
- Her favorite animal is a horse.
- She is a licensed cosmetologist.
- She taught herself how to do her own makeup.
- Naysha used to work at MAC cosemetics.
- Naysha has danced for Jennifer Hudson.
- Naysha's grandmother lived to be 99 years of age.
4th: Chi Chi DeVayne, 5th: Derrick Barry, 6th: Thorgy Thor, 7th: Robbie Turner, 8th: Acid Betty, 9th: Naysha Lopez, 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality), 11th & 12th (double elimination): Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg