| Vandalism Warning
Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
In Season 4, Phi Phi was seen as the villain of the season, often attempting to sabotage or set doubt in the other girls' heads. This led to a brutal attack on her character during the Finale, where she was a Runner-up to rival and fellow contestant Sharon Needles.
Phi Phi returned for All Stars 2 in hopes of redeeming herself for her actions on Season 4. Despite her more positive general attitude towards the competition and other contestants she quickly reverted back to her old tactics. She was eventually eliminated in Episode 5 by Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna, who both won the challenge and the right to return to the competition in Phi Phi's place.
|Season Competed:||Season 4||All Stars 2|
|Times as Team Captain:||2||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||2||1|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1||2|
|Episode Eliminated:||N/A||Episode 5|
Drag Name Origin
She started as Phoenix Mathews. As a comic book buff, Phoenix from X-Men is the dream person she wants to be. She related to her as the person she has developed into today has risen from the bad times during her childhood. Her friends in Texas also said that she brought fire when she performs on the stage. Mathews is from Tersa Mathews. She then changed to Phoenix O’Hara after her drag mother Asia O’Hara. When she went on RuPaul’s Drag Race, there was already Phoenix on Season 3. The show asked what nickname she goes by, and when she moved to Chicago, Dida Ritz called her by many nicknames including Phi Phi. She thinks Phi Phi O’Hara sounds feminine and fierce.
- "You don't need RuPaul to be big. I can say for a fact that people knew who Phi Phi was before I got here. So I don't need RuPaul to say I'm sickening. I know I'm sickening. I don't need her to tell me that."
- "I think it's so great that the help can sit there and compete alongside me."
- "At least I am a showgirl, bitch, go back to Party City where you belong!"
- "I don't wear blonde!"
- "I am NOT a force to be reckoned with!"
- "WORK IT GURL! GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIIIIIIIIRL!"
- "I said I FELT."
- "Riddle me this, riddle me that, watch out girls, this bitch is back!"
- ”Jump in a car…!”
- During Season 4, a Facebook page called "Sashay Away" was created for fans to express their outrage that Phi Phi was still on the show.
- During the "Frenemies" episode, Phi Phi attempted to bribe Latrice to sabotage her duo to get Willam eliminated.
- Contrary to popular belief, she and Eureka O’Hara are not from the same drag family.
- Phi Phi is the first queen to be eliminated twice in the same episode. The same thing later happened to Chi Chi DeVayne in All Stars 3.
- Phi Phi did not appear in Reunion in All Stars 2.
- Phi Phi is the first queen in Drag Race herstory to not be in the "Reunited" episode.
- Phi Phi was the last queen of Season 4 to get her first challenge win.
- Despite her reputation, Phi Phi is the fourth most followed season 4 queen on Instagram, with over 400,000 followers.
- Phi Phi was arrested in Texas for a DUI/DWI charge and Theft during BOTS (Battle of the Seasons). She spent 1 month in jail. She also mentions that this isn't her first time being in jail.
- Phi Phi is the drag daughter of Asia O'Hara, who is a contestant on Season 10.
- Phi Phi designed the mermaid look for Monet X Change on episode 7 of season 10.
Follow Phi Phi
- Phi Phi's Website
- Phi Phi's Facebook
- Phi Phi's Instagram
- Phi Phi's Twitter
- Phi Phi on Apple Music
- Phi Phi (as Jaremi Carey) on Apple Music
- Phi Phi on Wikipedia
2nd & 3rd: Chad Michaels & Phi Phi O'Hara
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found