Roxxxy Andrews is the drag name of Michael Feliciano, a drag performer from Orlando. He is best known for being a finalist on the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race and a contestant in All Stars 2. Her drag mother was Erica Andrews, of the Haus of Andrews, founded by Tandi Andrews. Roxxxy's drag son is Axel Andrews.
|Statistics||Season 5||All Stars 2|
|Main Challenges Won||2||1|
|Mini Challenges Won||1||0|
|Times in Bottom||1||5|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14||Episode 8|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
"Mash! Are you kidding!?"
Roxxxy lip-synced for her life against Alyssa Edwards to Willow Smith's "Whip Your Hair". In the lip-sync, Roxxxy pulled off her wig to reveal another wig underneath; arguably one of the most memorable lip-sync for your life moments in Drag Race history. RuPaul decided it was to be a non-elimination. RuPaul later mentioned that this was his favorite lip-sync battle ever. In All Stars 3, a runway was dedicated to Roxxxy's wig reveal.
Throughout her time on the show, she expressed her annoyance at how "comedy queens" who were "unpolished" were winning challenges and not going home; an opinion she often expressed toward Jinkx Monsoon.
She went on to the finale of the season, but missed out on being "America's Next Drag Superstar" to Jinkx Monsoon.
All Stars 2
"Thick and juicy's back, bitches!"
For the first challenge the queens had to perform in RuPaul's All Star Talent Show Extravaganza, Roxxxy decided to perform a burlesque routine in front of a live audience and the judges in the talent show. She received very positive feedback from the judges and was eventually placed high alongside Tatianna. As part of a new twist, the top two queens had to lip-sync for their legacy in order to win $10,000 and the power to eliminate one of the bottom three queens, this week being Adore Delano, Coco Montrese and Phi Phi O'Hara. Roxxxy won the lip-sync against Tatianna to "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift, and therefore chose to eliminate Coco Montrese from the competition.
For the second challenge, the remaining queens had to impersonate a celebrity for Snatch Game. Roxxxy impersonated Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 and landed in the Bottom 3 alongside Tatianna and Detox. Roxxxy survived the Bottom 3, due to Alaska choosing Tatianna to sashay away.
For the third challenge, the top 7 had to perform in a lip-syncing dance number inspired by historical women, in which Roxxxy got the role of Eva Perón, an argentinian actress and first lady. During this week, she was safe.
In the fourth week, the queens acting skills were tested in parody movie sequels of RuPaul's favourite movies. The challenge was done in pairs and Roxxxy paired up with Phi Phi O'Hara. Her performance was mostly critiqued for being overshadowed by Phi Phi, which landed her in the bottom a second time, alongside Alyssa and Katya. Alaska was once again in the top and won the Lip Sync for Your Legacy, sending Alyssa Edwards home. At the end of the episode, after Alyssa's elimination, the girls, including Roxxxy, return to the workroom and are shocked when the eliminated queens (Coco, Tatianna, Ginger and Alyssa) reveal themselves standing behind a two-way mirror.
For the fifth week, 4 of the eliminated contestants re-entered the workroom to prepare for the next challenge which would bring them back into the competition. Since Adore left voluntarily she did not return. After the eliminated queens chose their partners for the next challenge with the recently eliminated queens to choose their partners first. Roxxxy was never chosen by any of the eliminated girls so she was the show's host. The judges said she missed so many opportunities to get people to laugh and her stutter made it seem like she was a vinyl record on repeat. She was placed in the bottom 2 up for elimination for the third time and was saved by both Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna when they both decided to eliminate Phi Phi O'Hara when they both won the lip sync and the power to eliminate one of the bottom 2 giving the possibility of a double elimination.
- "I'm sho exshited to be here!" (as Tasha Salad)
- "When life pulls you down, put on a shiny sequins gown."
- "Except for Serena."
- "Where my people at!"
- "I'm fixin' to call you out."
- "Seeing you in the bottom two." (in response to Jinkx asking Roxxxy about her favorite moment on the show)
- "I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear: I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a bitch on Season 5, I'm gonna make it right, give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm full of tricks, baby, just like on Halloween. A room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream. I have to get this right, so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme. I'm gonna show you what I can do, you're going crazy and seeing two. It's not my fault, you can't blame my game. All these other hoes, but they're all the same."
- "Send me home."
- "This hoe is crazy lol" (In response to Trixie Mattel's All Stars 3 meet the queens on Facebook)
- "BAM! Who cares?!" (As Tamar Braxton on Season 5's Snatch Game)
- Roxxxy, along with BenDeLaCreme, are the only queens to win the first main challenge in two separate seasons. Roxxxy won the first challenges in Season 5 and All Stars 2, while BenDeLaCreme won the first challenges in Season 6 and All Stars 3.
- During All Stars 2, Roxxxy was up for elimination five times. She currently holds the record for most times being up for elimination in a single season, beating out fellow contestant Coco Montrese, who was in the bottom 2 four times during Season 5.
- Combined with her one time in the bottom 2 during Season 5, Roxxxy has been up for elimination a total of 6 times. This means she is tied with Jujubee for most overall times being up for elimination.
- She was the only queen on All Stars 2 to be eliminated by RuPaul rather than by another queen.
- Roxxxy is the first queen to make it to the Top 4, being in the bottom two five times without lip syncing for her life.
- She is the fifth queen to win the first challenge and not make it to the top three (in All Stars 2), preceeded by Morgan McMichaels of Season 2, Team Latrila (Manila Luzon and Latrice Royale) of All Stars 1 and BenDeLaCreme of Season 6. She was succeeded by Nina Bo'nina Brown of Season 9 and Mayhem Miller of Season 10.
- She famously shared on Season 5 that as a child, she and her sister were abandoned at a bus stop by their biological mother. Roxxxy was raised by her grandmother, who appeared on the All-Stars 2 makeover challenge.
- Roxxxy is tied with Carmen Carrera for having the worst performance record in the "Dusted or Busted" Scoring System, both having a total score of -8.
- Roxxxy is one of four queens (others being Milk, Detox and Violet Chachki) to have a runway theme inspired by them, with the "Wigs on Wigs on Wigs" runway in All Stars 3 being inspired by her infamous wig reveal during her lip sync against Alyssa Edwards.
- Roxxxy is tied with Violet Chachki for the longest gap between challenge wins, both taking nine episodes to win their second challenge.
2nd & 3rd: Alaska & Roxxxy Andrews
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg