|RuPaul's Drag Race|
This article contains spoilers and/or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
On April 13, 2017, VH1 renewed the series for a tenth season, scheduled to began airing on March 22, 2018. Casting for Season 10 opened and later ended on May 7, 2017. This season will be the first to have Untucked premiere on VH1 along with Season 10.
The promo theme this season is neon. Promos were released on February 22, 2018.
(Ages and names stated are during time of contest)
|Rank||Contestant||Photo||Real Name||Age||Current City|| Ep.|
|Ep. 7 (Snatch|
|Ep. 10||Ep. 11||Ep. 12||Ep. 13|
|TBA||Asia O'Hara||Antwan Mason Lee||35||Dallas,|
|TBA||Eureka O’Hara||David Huggard||27||Johnson City,|
|TBA||Kameron Michaels||Dane Young||31||Nashville,|
|SAFE||HIGH TEAM||LOW||HIGH||SAFE||HIGH||SAFE||WIN||BTM2||BTM2||BTM2||TOP 4||RUNNING||TBA|
|5th||Miz Cracker||Maxwell Heller||33||Manhattan,|
|6th||Monét X Change||Kevin Bertin||27||The Bronx,|
|7th||The Vixen||Anthony Taylor||26||Chicago,|
|8th||Monique Heart||Kevin Richardson||31||Kansas City,|
|9th||Blair St. Clair||Andrew Bryson||22||Indianapolis,|
|10th||Mayhem Miller||Dequan Johnson||35||Riverside,|
|11th||Dusty Ray Bottoms||Dustin Rayburn||29||New York City,|
|12th||Yuhua Hamasaki||Yuhua Ou||27||Manhattan,|
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant competed in a four-person final lip-sync against all remaining contestants, but no one had got eliminated, thus being placed as a top-four finalist.
- █ The contestant won the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was a member of a winning team but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the worst but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but neither one was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip-sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip-sync for your life and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality.
- █ The contestant appeared on the "Reunion" episode and was still in the running.
- █ The contestant returned and appeared on the "Reunion" episode, but was out of the running.
|Series #||Episode #||Title #||Airdate|
|142||1||10s Across The Board||March 22, 2018|
|143||2||PharmaRusical||March 29, 2018|
|144||3||Tap That App||April 5, 2018|
|145||4||The Last Ball on Earth||April 12, 2018|
|146||5||The Bossy Rossy Show||April 19, 2018|
|147||6||Drag Con Panel Extravaganza||April 26, 2018|
|148||7||Snatch Game||May 3, 2018|
|149||8||The Unauthorized Rusical||May 10, 2018|
|150||9||Breastworld||May 17, 2018|
|151||10||Social Media Kings Into Queens||May 24, 2018|
|152||11||Evil Twins||June 7, 2018|
|153||12||American||June 14, 2018|
|154||13||Queens Reunited||June 21, 2018|
|155||14||Grand Finale||June 28, 2018|
Episode 1: "10s Across The Board"
Airdate: March 22, 2018
Synopsis: Christina Aguilera stuns on the mainstage; fan favorite queens from the past decade of Drag Race return as 14 new queens compete to become America's Next Drag Superstar and win $100,000.'
Summary: Fourteen drag queens enter a new workroom of RuPaul's Drag Race, where they are joined by RuPaul. For the main challenge, the drag queens needed to create million dollar looks using a bunch of junk from the 99¢ Store. It is the same challenge from the first episode of the first season. The judges include Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, and Ross Mathews. Kameron Michaels, Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka, Monet X Change, Monique Heart, and The Vixen are all declared safe. RuPaul then announces they're going to add Farrah Moan into the competition, which is actually Christina Aguilera humorously impersonating Farrah in a pink wig. During the judges’ critiques, Mayhem Miller is praised for her the way she included the rubber gloves in her outfit, with Christina calling her creativity “off the charts.” Blair St. Clair, Miz Cracker, and Yuhua Hamasaki also receive positive critiques. Kalorie Karbdashian Williams is criticized for the construction of her money dress, with the judges saying it didn’t live up to the dresses made of money seen in previous seasons. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo is praised for the concept of her outfit, but it is noted how the curves of her body are lost in the outfit’s round shape. Dusty Ray Bottoms is praised for the impressive construction of her outfit, but is criticized for including a hat that made it seem more like a witchy costume. Mayhem is declared the winner of the challenge, with Blair, Miz Cracker, and Yuhua ultimately being safe. Out of the bottom three, Dusty is declared safe, leaving Kalorie and Vanessa up for elimination. During the lipsync to “Ain’t No Other Man” by Christina Aguilera, Kalorie wins the judges over by throwing money from her dress into the air and dropping into the splits. After the lipsync, Kalorie is declared safe, and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo is eliminated.
- Guest Judges: Christina Aguilera
- Mini Challenge: Stand out on the runway among a sea of legendary queens from past seasons.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Monét X Change
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 gift card from Fierce Queen Heels.
- Main Challenge: Drag on a Dime: Construct a runway outfit out of miscellaneous items from a 99¢ Store.
- Main Challenge Winner: Mayhem Miller
- Main Challenge Prize: A luxury Hawaiian getaway to Hale Mohalu Guesthouse and Retreat
- Bottom Two: Kalorie Karbdashian Williams and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Lip-Sync Song:"Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera
- Eliminated: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Farewell Message: Ladies I ♡ U The Vanjie Way! XOXO Vanessa ♡
|2. Asia O' Hara|
|3. Miz Cracker|
|4. Yuhua Hamasaki|
|5. Blair St. Clair|
|6. Monet X Change|
|7. Kameron Michaels|
|8. Mayhem Miller|
|9. Kalorie Karbdashian Williams|
|10. Monique Heart|
|11. Dusty Ray Bottoms|
|12. The Vixen|
|13. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|Drag Queens Invited|
From Season 2: Jessica Wild, Raven, Jujubee, Morgan McMichaels, Pandora Boxx
From Season 3: Manila Luzon, Delta Work, Yara Sofia, Mariah
From Season 4: Jiggly Caliente, Chad Michaels
From Season 5: Jinkx Monsoon, Detox
From Season 6: Adore Delano, Laganja Estranja, Darienne Lake
From Season 7: Katya, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Tempest DuJour, Trixie Mattel
From Season 8: Bob The Drag Queen, Kim Chi, Derrick Barry
From Season 9: Jaymes Mansfield, Peppermint
Episode 2: "PharmaRusical"
Airdate: March 29, 2018
Synopsis: The queens must wow the judges in a lip-sync, dance number inspired by pharmaceutical TV ads; Halsey and Padma Lakshmi guest judge; guests Andy Cohen and Alyssa Edwards.
Summary: In the second episode, Andy Cohen helps RuPaul with the mini challenge. The two winners of the country dance competition were Asia and the Vixen. The main challenge is a lip-sync extravaganza called PharmaRusical. They worked in two teams with Asia and Vixen as the team captains. Asia selected Aquaria, Monique, Dusty, Yuhua, Kalorie, and Eureka to be on her team, while Vixen picked Kameron, Miz Cracker, Monet, Blair, and Mayhem to be on her team. They had special guest choreographer Alyssa Edwards to help them choreograph their dances for PharmaRusical. The guest judges for the main challenge were Halsey and Padma Lakshmi. The winning team for PharmaRusical was Team Vixen, with Vixen being the winner of the main challenge. Team Vixen was safe. On Team Asia, Asia, Aquaria, Dusty, Yuhua, and Monique were declared safe. Leaving Kalorie and Eureka as the final two for elimination. After a lip-sync battle, Eureka was declared safe while Kalorie was sashayed away by RuPaul.
- Guest Judges: Halsey and Padma Lakshmi
- Special Guests: Alyssa Edwards and Andy Cohen
- Mini Challenge: "Hay Girl Hay" Compete in a country-themed dance competition.
- Mini Challenge Winners: Asia O'Hara and The Vixen
- Main Challenge: The queens must wow the judges in a lip-sync, dance number inspired by pharmaceutical TV ads.
- Main Challenge Winner: The Vixen
- Main Challenge Prize: A Suite Of Jewels From Fierce! Drag Jewels and a $2,000 gift card from Nailed by Christie
- Runway Theme: Very Best Drag
- Bottom Two: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams and Eureka O'Hara
- Lip-Sync Song: "Best of My Love" by The Emotions
- Eliminated: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams
- Farewell Message: Thank you, sisters. I'm so Blessed to have met you all. Keep it Kute! KKW
|Team Asia||Team Vixen|
|The Vixen |
|Monique Heart||Miz Cracker|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms||Monét X Change|
|Yuhua Hamasaki||Blair St. Clair|
|Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams||Mayhem Miller|
Episode 3: "Tap That App"
Airdate: April 5, 2018
Synopsis: The queens create and star in commercials for new drag-themed dating apps; music artist Courtney Love and actor Nico Tortorella guest judge.
Summary: In the third episode, the remaining queens had to help market new breakthrough dating apps by creating and starring in commercials. The three drag-themed apps were End of Days, Fibster, and Madam Buttrface. Monique, Blair, and Monet were nominated as team captains since they were the winners of the mini challenge. Blair selected Miz Cracker, Eureka, and Vixen as her teammates while Monique chose Dusty, Kameron, and Mayhem, and Monet picked Asia, Aquaria, and Yuhua. Team Blair worked on the End of Days app, Team Monique worked on Fibster, and Team Monet worked on Madam Buttrface. Guest judges for this episode included Courtney Love and Nico Tortorella. RuPaul surprises the girls and tells them that despite working as Teams this week they were going to be judged individually. Asia, Eureka, Blair, were declared the tops of the week while Yuhua, Kameron, and Mayhem were the bottoms of the week. The rest of the queens were safe. After deliberating, Asia is proclaimed the winner of the challenge. Blair, Eureka, and Kameron are declared safe as well. Yuhua and Mayhem were up for elimination. Despite a fun lip-sync battle, Yuhua is sashayed away by RuPaul.
- Guest Judges: Courtney Love & Nico Tortorella
- Mini Challenge: Perform in screen tests for Ru's provocative new RuPaul's Chocolate Bar campaign.
- Mini Challenge Winners: Blair St. Clair, Monét X Change, and Monique Heart.
- Main Challenge: The queens create and star in commercials for new Drag-themed dating apps.
- Main Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Main Challenge Prize: A $2,000 gift card from Casper Sleep and a $3,000 gift card from Catherine D'Lish
- Runway Theme: Feathers
- Bottom Two: Yuhua Hamasaki and Mayhem Miller
- Lip-Sync Song: "Celebrity Skin" by Hole
- Eliminated: Yuhua Hamasaki
- Farewell Message: 我爱 You (I Love You All! Season 10 is going to be amazing! -Yuhua Hamasaki ツ
|End of Days||Blair St. Clair (Team Captain)|
|Fibstr||Monique Heart (Team Captain)|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms|
|Madam ButtrFace||Monét X Change (Team Captain)|
Episode 4: "The Last Ball on Earth"
Airdate: April 12, 2018
Synopsis: The queens cook up global warming-friendly looks for the last ball ever; actresses Tisha Campbell Martin and Logan Browning guest judge.
Summary: In the fourth episode, this weeks maxi challenge was that the queens are throwing a ball called: The Last Ball on Earth. They needed to create three lerks for the challenge: Alaskan Winter Realness, Miami Summer Realness, and Martian Eleganza Extravaganza. The guest judges for this weeks challenge were Tisha Campbell Martin and Logan Browning. Mayhem, Eureka, Vixen, Monique, and Blair are all declared safe. Leaving Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron, Dusty, Asia, and Monet for the judges to deliberate over. Aquaria is declared the winner of this weeks challenge. Cracker, Kameron, and Asia are also safe leaving Dusty and Monet to have a lip sync battle. The winner of the lip sync battle is Monet and Dusty is sashayed away.
- Guest Judges: Tisha Campbell Martin & Logan Browning
- Mini Challenge: Photobomb celebrity photographs and leave a lasting impression.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Mini Challenge Prize: A $1,000 credit from Postmates
- Main Challenge: The queens cook up global warming friendly looks for the last ball ever!
- Main Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Main Challenge Prize: A $2,000 gift card from D-Bleu-Dazzled and a wig wardrobe from RockStar Wigs
- Runway Theme: The Last Ball on Earth (Alaskan Winter Realness, Miami Summer Realness, Martian Eleganza Extravaganza).
- Bottom Two: Monét X Change and Dusty Ray Bottoms
- Lip-Sync Song: "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj
- Eliminated: Dusty Ray Bottoms
- Farewell Message: Neva Lavd Ya! - Dusty <3
Episode 5: "The Bossy Rossy Show"
Airdate: April 19, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' improvisational skills are put to the test for the new talk show, "Bossy Rossy," hosted by Ross Mathews; country music singer Shania Twain and actress Carrie Preston guest judge.
Summary: In the fifth episode, the queens' maxi challenge was to appear as crazy ass guests on the brand new daytime talk show "Bossy Rossy." They would be working in pairs: Vixen and Asia, Blair and Monique, Monet and Cameron, Cracker and Mayhem, and Eureka and Aquaria. Monet and Cameron would star in the episode "My Freaky Addiction Is Ruining My Life!" The Vixen and Asia would star in the episode "Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?" Blair and Monique would star in the episode "I Married A Cactus." Eureka and Aquaria would star in the episode "Look at Me! I'm A Sexy Baby!" Cracker and Mayhem would star in the episode "Save Me From My Deadly Fear of..." Guest judges for this episode were Shania Twain and Carrie Preston. Asia, Blair, Cameron, and Aquaria are declared safe. The tops and the bottoms included Monet, the Vixen, Eureka, Monique, Mayhem, and Cracker. Cracker, Monique, and the Vixen are declared safe. Eureka is crowned the winner of the main challenge. Monet and Mayhem are up for elimination. They do a lip sync battle to Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like a Woman." Monet is asked to stay and Mayhem must sashay away.
- Guest Judges: Shania Twain & Carrie Preston
- Mini Challenge: Drag up the contents of army duffel bags and transform themselves into an army of fierce drag queens
- Mini Challenge Winner: The Vixen
- Main Challenge: The queens' improv skills are put to the test for a new talk show, "Bossy Rossy," hosted by Ross Mathews
- Main Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Main Challenge Prize: Two tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "ZUMANITY"
- Runway Theme: Denim & Diamonds
- Bottom Two: Monét X Change & Mayhem Miller
- Lip-Sync Song: "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain
- Eliminated: Mayhem Miller
- Farewell Message: I ♡ to PARTY. xoxo. May
|I Married A Cactus||Blair St. Clair|
| My Freaky Addiction|
Is Ruining My Life!
|Monét X Change|
| Save Me From My Deadly|
| Why Are You So|
Obsessed With Me?
| Look At Me!|
I'm A Sexy Baby!
Episode 6: "Drag Con Panel Extravaganza"
Airdate: April 26, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' have to produce and host their own Drag Con panels makeup, hair and body in teams. Oscar-nominated couple Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon are Guest Judges.
Summary: In the sixth episode, the queens' maxi challenge was to produce and host their own Drag Con panels on makeup, hair and body. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara and Monique Heart were a team and chose to do makeup. Eureka, Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change were a team and chose body. While Miz Cracker, Blair St. Clair and The Vixen were a team and chose Hair. Ru explained to the queens' that they would be presenting their panels in front of a live studio audience, she also explained that the audience will be rating each queens' performance. The Runway Theme was Hats Incredible. Guest Judges for this episode were Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara and Monique Heart were declared safe. Eureka is declared the winner of the main challenge while Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change are also declared safe which left Miz Cracker, Blair St. Clair and The Vixen in the bottom. Miz Cracker is declared safe while Blair and The Vixen are placed in the bottom 2 and up for elimination. The two lip sync to "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. The Vixen is declared safe while Blair St. Clair is eliminated and sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon
- Mini Challenge: Identify objects only by sitting on them
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 hair care package from Art Lab Salon
- Main Challenge: The queens have to produce and host their own Drag Con panels on makeup, hair and body in teams.
- Main Challenge Winner: Eureka O'Hara
- Main Challenge Prize: A trip for two and spa treatments in Saguaro in Palm Springs for 4 days.
- Runway Theme: Hats Incredible
- Bottom Two: Blair St. Clair and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross
- Eliminated: Blair St. Clair
- Farewell Message: Let me be your STAR! xoxo Blair St. Clair
|Topic||Name of Panel||Queens|
|Monét X Change|
|Face||Painted for Filth||Asia O'Hara|
|Hair||Wigaholics||Blair St. Clair|
Episode 7: "Snatch Game"
Airdate: May 3, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' have to do their best celebrity impersonations while trying to guess the missing words in the "Snatch Game". Audra McDonald & Kate Upton are Guest Judges.
Summary: In the 7th Episode, the queens' had to do their best celebrity impersonations while trying to guess the missing words in the "Snatch Game". Aquaria chose to impersonate Melania Drumpf, Asia O'Hara chose to impersonate Beyoncé, Eureka chose to impersonate Honey Boo Boo, Kameron Michaels chose to impersonate Chyna, Miz Cracker chose to impersonate Dorothy Parker, Monét X Change chose to impersonate Maya Angelou, Monique Heart chose to impersonate Maxine Waters and The Vixen chose to impersonate Blue Ivy. The Runway Theme was Mermaid Fantasy (a Salute to Bette Midler). Guest Judges for this episode were Audra McDonald & Kate Upton. Miz Cracker and Kameron Michaels were declared safe. Aquaria is declared the winner of the main challenge while Monét X Change and Eureka are also declared safe. Which left Monique Heart, Asia O'Hara and The Vixen in the bottom. Lastly, Asia O'Hara is declared safe while The Vixen and Monique are placed in the bottom two and up for elimination. The two lip sync to "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen. The Vixen is declared safe while Monique is eliminated and sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Audra McDonald & Kate Upton
- Special Guest: Bianca Del Rio & Alex Trebek
- Mini Challenge: Reading is Fundamental
- Mini Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 Gift Card from L.A. Eyeworks
- Main Challenge: Snatch Game
- Main Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Main Challenge Prize: Six-night stay at the Grove Hotel and Ice Palace on Fire Island
- Runway Theme: Mermaid Fantasy (Salute to Bette Midler)
- Bottom Two: Monique Heart and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Eliminated: Monique Heart
- Farewell Message: Always abide in love & learn your words! Facts are facts
Snatch Game Characters
|Eureka||Alana ''Honey Boo Boo'' Thompson|
|Miz Cracker||Dorothy Parker|
|Monét X Change||Maya Angelou|
|Monique Heart||Maxine Waters|
|The Vixen||Blue Ivy|
Airdate: May 10, 2018
- Guest Judges: Billy Eichner & Andrew Rannells
- Special Guest: Chad Michaels
- Mini Challenge: Slap out of it
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 Gift Card from Sparkles Rhinestones
- Main Challenge: The queens must wow the judges in a live singing, dance number inspired by Cher.
- Main Challenge Winner: Kameron Michaels
- Main Challenge Prize: A Luxury VIP Get Away at the Sofitel Los Angeles
- Runway Theme: Glitterific
- Bottom Two: Asia O'Hara and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "Groove Is in the Heart" by Deee-Lite
- Eliminated: The Vixen
- Farewell Message: Evil triumps when good queens do nothing! Buy My Album. The Vixen
|Kameron Michaels||60s Cher|
|Monét X Change||70s Variety Show Cher|
|Asia O'Hara||Movie Star Cher|
|Miz Cracker||Comeback Cher|
Episode 9: "Breastworld"
Airdate: May 17, 2018
Synopsis: The queens are assigned parts and must act in the new hit series, "Breastworld"; "Broad City" stars Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson guest judge; Randy Rainbow and Stephen Colbert are special guests.
Summary: In the 9th episode, the maxi challenge is to star in Breastworld, a riff on the HBO series Westworld. The characters they play are Aquaria as Dyslexa, Asia O'Hara as Para Salin, Eureka O'Hara as Rosi, Kameron Michaels as Muff, Miz Cracker as Julie, and Monét X Change as Viv. The runway theme is Silver Foxy. The guest judges are Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer with special guest appearances from Randy Rainbow and Stephen Colbert. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Miz Cracker, and Monet X Change are all safe. Asia is declared the winner of the challenge. Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels are the bottom two. They must lip sync "New Attitude" by Patti Labelle to see who gets to stay. Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels are both declared safe and no one is sent home.
- Guest Judges: Abbi Jacobson & Ilana Glazer
- Special Guest: Randy Rainbow & Stephen Colbert
- Mini Challenge: Pants down, bottoms up
- Mini Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Main Challenge: The queens are assigned parts and must act in the new hit series, "Breastworld."
- Main Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Main Challenge Prize: Four-night stay at Frog Meadow Farm B&B in Vermont, courtesy of My Gay Getaway.
- Runway Theme: Silver Foxy
- Bottom Two: Eureka and Kameron Michaels
- Lip-Sync Song: "New Attitude" by Patti Labelle
- Eliminated: None
|Asia O'Hara||Para Salin|
|Monét X Change||Viv|
Episode 10: "Social Media Kings Into Queens"
Airdate: May 24, 2018
Synopsis: The queens give some of today's hottest social media superstars drag makeovers; actor Miles Heizer and hip-hop artist Lizzo guest judge.
Summary: In episode 10, the queens maxi challenge is to transform social media superstars into drag queens. Because Eureka won the mini-challenge, she was able to select which queen got which social media star. She assigned Monet X Change to Tyler Oakley, Miz Cracker to Chester See, Aquaria to Kingsley, Kameron Michaels to Anthony Padilla, Asia O'Hara to Raymond Braun, and Eureka to Frankie Grande. Guest judges for the night included Miles Heizer and Lizzo. Asia O'Hara, Eureka, and Aquaria are safe. Miz Cracker is the winner of the maxi challenge. Kameron Michaels and Monet X Change are up for elimination. Kameron Michaels is asked to stay but Monet X Change is asked to sashay away.
- Guest Judges: Miles Heizer and Lizzo
- Mini Challenge: The queens create a super macho character and then they will pose for a manly body spray called TRADE.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 gift card to MuLondon & assign Social Media Stars to the Queens
- Main Challenge: The queens give drag makeovers to social media superstars and do a homemade video performing "Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent"
- Main Challenge Winner: Miz Cracker
- Main Challenge Prize: $2000 Gift Card from Jane Doe Latex and $2000 Gift Card from Klein Epstein & Parker for Chester See/Miz Cookie
- Runway Theme: Drag Family Values
- Bottom Two: Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change
- Lip-Sync Song: "Good As Hell" by Lizzo
- Eliminated: Monét X Change
- Farewell Message: Long live the sponge! MXC
|Queens||Social Media Star Makeover|
|Asia O'Hara||Raymond Braun||America O'Hara|
|Kameron Michaels||Anthony Padilla||Kelly Michaels|
|Miz Cracker||Chester See||Miz Cookie|
|Monét X Change||Tyler Oakley||Short Change|
Episode 11: "Evil Twins"
Airdate: June 7, 2018
Synopsis: The queens must present two characters on the runway; their best selves and their evil twins; Lena Dunham and singer Ashanti guest judge; Cheyenne Jackson is a special guest.
Summary: In episode eleven, the queen's main challenge is you need to present two distinct characters: one at your best and your evil twin, the yin to your yang. They must write and record inner dialogue for both characters to show each one's personality. They will also be strutting their stuff on the main stage. Eureka and Asia O'Hara are safe. Aquaria is the winner of the main challenge. Kameron Michaels and Miz Cracker are up for elimination. They must do a lip sync battle to "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6. Kameron Michaels is asked to stay. Miz Cracker is eliminated and sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Lena Dunham & Ashanti
- Special Guest: Cheyenne Jackson
- Mini Challenge: Resting Brunch Face (Drag up pancakes to create devastatingly delicious dishes)
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2000 Gift Card from The Spa on Rodeo
- Main Challenge: The queens must present two characters on the runway: their best selves and their evil twins, plus they have to write and record the dialogue for both characters.
- Main Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Main Challenge Prize: Trip for 2 to The Grand Resort & Spa at Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Runway Theme: Double Trouble
- Bottom Two: Kameron Michaels and Miz Cracker
- Lip-Sync Song: "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6
- Eliminated: Miz Cracker
- Farewell Message: KNOW YOURSELF M
|Asia O'Hara||North Korea|
|Kameron Michaels||Katrina Michaels|
|Miz Cracker||Miz Crumbs|
Episode 12: "American"
Airdate: June 14, 2018
Synopsis: The top four queens must write and perform a verse in a performance of RuPaul's hit single, "American," and guest on RuPaul's podcast with Michelle Visage; choreographer Todrick Hall, style superstar Carson Kressley and Ross Mathews join.
Summary: In episode twelve, the queen's main challenge is to write and perform a verse in RuPaul's "American" plus appearing on RuPaul's podcast. They are taken to Todrick Hall to learn choreography for their performance. They are also introduced to RuPaul's producers Kummerspeck for "American." The theme for the runway was Final Four Elegantanza Extravaganza. In the end, the queens are asked what advice they'd give to children about drag and why do they think they should be the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race. Before RuPaul makes her final decision, she has the top four lip sync for the final time. They lip sync to the song "Call Me Mother" by RuPaul. After, RuPaul tells them her decision that she's decided to eliminate no one and that all four of them are moving forward to the Grand Finale of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Main Challenge: Write and perform a solo verse to be included on RuPaul's song "American," and guest star on RuPaul's podcast with Michelle Visage.
- Runway Theme: Final Four Eleganza Extravaganza
- Lip-Sync Song: "Call Me Mother" by RuPaul
- Top 4: Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka, and Kameron Michaels
Episode 13: "Queens Reunited"
Airdate: June 21, 2018
Synopsis: One week from the Grand Finale, all season 10 queens return to discuss the season’s gaggiest moments. Includes never-before-seen footage, jaw-dropping revelations, and a recap of the seasons’ most amazing looks.
- Discussions: TBA
- Queens Returned: All
- Season 10...
- is the third non-all stars season to bring back a queen from a previous season. First was Shangela, second was Cynthia Lee Fontaine, and now Eureka. However, Eureka is the only one to have been revealed during the cast RuVeal.
- is the first season to feature a completely upgraded Werk Room style since Season 2 and to change the backdrop of the judges' panel since Season 5, from blue and pink to pink and red.
- has the youngest overall cast in the show's herstory, with the oldest contestants being 35 years old.
- holds the record for the longest runway ever, with 33 looks being shown in Episode 4.
- features the most amount of queens from a single state, with five queens from New York.
- Blair St. Clair was exposed by TMZ to have violated a DUI Court Order, which stated she must stay in Indiana, in order to compete on this season.
- The lip sync assassin of Season 10 is Kameron Michaels. Kameron eliminated Monet X Change and Miz Cracker and had a double shantay with Eureka.