All Stars 3 was confirmed to release in January. But, how can we infer from the cast of alleged queens who will place in what spot?
To grade how the queens would predictably place, I used the improved "Dusted or Busted" scoring system, their growth from their season on RuPaul's Drag Race, and C.U.N.T.
- Morgan McMichaels- Season 2 (8th Place)
- Shangela LaQuifa Wadley- Season 2/3 (12th, 6th Place)
- BenDeLaCreme- Season 6 (5th Place & Ms. Congeniality)
- Milk- Season 6 (9th)
- Kennedy Davenport- Season 7 (4th Place)
- Trixie Mattel- Season 7 (Originally 11th/6th Place)
- Chi Chi DeVayne- Season 8 (4th Place)
- Thorgy Thor- Season 8 (6th Place)
- Aja- Season 9 (9th Place)
"Dusted or Busted" Scoring
Chi Chi- 4.375
Thorgy Thor- 5.357
According to this system, the scores would be:
Winner/1st Place- Kennedy Davenport
Runner-Up/2nd Place- BenDeLaCreme
3rd' Place- Thorgy Thor
4th Place- Trixie Mattel
5th Place- Shangela LaQuifa Wadley
6th Place- Milk
7th Place- Chi Chi DeVayne
8th Place- Morgan McMichaels
Last Place/9th Place- Aja
However, we all know that just the "Dusted or Busted" system can't predict everything. Let's see what would happen according to the other ways the queens improved.
All of the queens have improved on their own ways off of drag race. They each had their own weaknesses on the runway, and they all improved theirselves. The following will show their weaknesses, and how they grew.
Weakness: Michelle Visage critiqued BenDeLaCreme for being a "walking costume". Meaning, the costume is wearing her.
Growth: Now, she has more experience in theatre, even directing her own musical, and this will be a great way to one-up her opponents.